Thursday, September 22, 2005

A man without a country

I just started this site a few days ago and with advice from a friend (thanks, Ed), I registered at Greensboro101 as well as NCBlogs. It's been several days and I still don't see my blog listed at either site.

The results from my site counter are pathetic. With the exception of my own visits, checking to see if my blog is still up, I only have one visitor a day. (Hi, Mom).

Well, at least it's free. And the opportunity to vent a little will probably reduce the murder rate in Greensboro this year.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger David Wharton said...

I guess now you've just learned about comment spam!

Your hits will rise if you write interesting stuff and keep doing it regularly.

As the father of 3 children (2 teenagers) myself, I'll be tuning in . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home