Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's All In The Name




Seen this guy's yard signs around town. Can't say as I know much about him.

From his tag line, I'd say he's trying to woo voters with the fiscal responsibility angle. Right from the start, though, it appears that he has a public image problem. Who wants to elect a Sheriff that's shooting BLANKS?

I'm sure it's too late now, but if he loses and still has sheriffin' aspirations, then he should consider a name change before the next election. Here's my short list of suggestions. Each of these would inspire more confidence in the voters and more fear in the bad guys:

Sheriff Rimfire
Sheriff Buckshot
Sheriff Caliber
Sheriff Tommygun
Sheriff Cheney

I provide these options only as a public service. Should Mr. Blanks adopt one of these monikers there will be no consulting fee. Any readers who would like to contribute to this list, please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home