Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ewww......what I found in my Dew

I have never been a coffee drinker, opting instead to get my caffeine from Mountain Dew. I will admit to having a rather insistent sweet tooth and the belly to go along with it.

This morning I found a nasty little surprise; a bee at the bottom of a can of Dew I was drinking. That's right, I was nearly done when I found this little bonus.

It was terribly unsettling and I had to give my stomach a pep talk to keep everything in its place. I guess it could have been worse; it could have been a cockroach. I grew up in Florida where the cockroaches can be bigger than Buicks and I have a strong aversion to those critters.

In any case, I may be swearing off the Dew for a while. Perhaps it was a sign from whatever deity it is that sits atop the food pyramid. Time for a healthier diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home