Tuesday, October 11, 2005

this makes my teeth hurt

The following letter to the Editor in today's News & Record frightens me. A few days ago I posted a humor piece about Greensboro's fluoridated water after reading the same article this guy mentions. I was just having fun with the conspiracy theorist gang, but I come to find out that there are some folks who take this business seriously. I'll be the first to admit that I may be wrong and I would have been interested in learning more about this issue from credible sources, but this guy lost me when he laid it all on Big Brother (see below).

I have never been able to determine if Big Brother is an actual person. Maybe it's a DC powerbroker, a secret society, covert government operatives, aliens from outer space, pick your demon. I suppose it doesn't really matter, but until someone gives me a more definitive villian than Big Brother, you might as well blame all the woes of the world on the boogey man.

<><>Posted by News & Record at 03:00 AM | Comments (0)

Fluoridation of water is slowly poisoning us

So, Greensboro is out of fluoride. This is great news. Oh, how I wish the entire country would run out. Who needs this poison, anyway? That's right, it is rat poison. Sodium fluoride is what I'm talking about, not natural fluoride. Sodium fluoride is a byproduct of the aluminum producers, an insecticide used as rat poison.

Could this poison play a part in autism? Children get this poison in pills, toothpaste, swish treatments in school, and in drinking water. How much of this poison do they need in their bodies? This borders on child abuse, if you ask me.

One of the last cities in Europe to permit fluoridation was Basel, Switzerland, and they have stopped. Why? Because after they started fluoridation, the kids' cavity rate increased.

This is a sham put on the American people by Big Brother. In North Carolina the public cannot vote to use or not to use fluoride in our drinking water. We should have pure, safe, drinking water only. No poison added, please.

Pete Comer
Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home