Monday, October 10, 2005

Day 1 without the Dew - trouble posting

I stayed up too late last night and I could really use my caffeine fix. (If you would like to know why I am giving up my beverage of choice, please see yesterday's post). It's difficult to type with trembling hands. Probably the worst part is the hallucinations. I keep seeing news stories that Bush has appointed a political crony to the highest court in the land, and oh yeah, she has absolutely no judicial experience.

My wife is an attorney and a few weeks back I jokingly suggested that she might be selected to replace Rehnquist. She answered, quite seriously, that she had no time on the bench. Well guess what? It doesn't matter.

The obvious lesson to young people in America is that it's not what you know, but who you know. Don't waste your time studying for chemistry. You'd be better off campaigning for prom queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home