Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Stocking Full of Kibble

Like storm clouds on the horizon, the family is gathering for Christmas and everyone is a little stressed. My mother lives here in Greensboro. My sister and her husband live in Burlington. My two brothers are coming in from Orlando and Atlanta.

So, what's the problem? Dogs! We have two dogs, my sister has two dogs, my mom has one dog, my younger brother is bringing his two dogs and my older brother is bringing his dog. That's nearly enough to make up a sled team for the Iditarod, but there's no prospect of snow.

What are we going to do with all of these dogs? My two are all in a dither because they don't know what to get their canine cousins for Christmas. "Does Bruiser like Milk Bones or would he rather have a rawhide chew toy? Sure, chicken bones taste good, but what about the safety issue. What size sweater does Zelda wear? If I gave Murphy a studded collar would it send the wrong message?"

It's bound to be a lively holiday, but I guess it will all work out OK. I just hope Santa's reindeer don't get spooked by all the barking.

6 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wcvefcveiciwfi

Two Missing Climbers Still Sought; Body of Third Identified

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruiser and Bella have simple wishes for the holidays. Bruiser would like to realize alpha dog status just once in his life and Bella would like nothing more than to eat and shred every pair of shoes in the house.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay well this is pretty noatble

Gerald Ford Remembered for His 'Calm and Steady' Hand

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what will be

Gerald Ford Remembered for His 'Calm and Steady' Hand

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RFRWEWEWEEWWE

New Secretary-General to Fill 2 U.N. Posts This Week, Could Bring Controversy

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wed2edede

New Video Appears to Show Body of Saddam After Hanging

 

Post a Comment

<< Home