Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Day 3 - Un-Dewing It

This is day three without Mountain Dew. I didn't write about this issue yesterday because I was in a mild comatose state induced by lack of sleep and caffeine deprivation. To see why I no longer indulge, please view my post from Sunday. As a hint, think back to the old Monty Python song about Eric The Half A Bee. (If only I could recall lectures from college so readily).

It's been a tough road, prying this monkey off my back. If memory serves, I had less trouble kicking the big H. My sleep patterns are all haywire. Yesterday I found myself asleep at the wheel on the way home from work. Napping at the office has never caused any problems, but sleeping during my commute might get me into trouble.

I'm planning to hang in there, though. I'm told that the delirium tremors don't last too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home