Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A nano in my pocket

I know, that's not the best line to use on the ladies, but when it comes to portable music, smaller really is better. I went from a mini iPod to a nano soon after I dropped my mini on a concrete floor (not my most graceful moment).

As someone who has made a career in the advertising and graphics field I have long been a fan of Apple products. I now spend a great deal of time working on a PC with Windows, but my home computer is a Mac. Using a PC for the last 10 months has taught me that the platform is not inherently evil and I see more similarities than differences.

Regardless of your computer preference the new nano mp3 player is your ticket to walking through this world with your own personal soundtrack motivating your feet. It's tiny, lightweight and easy to use. Songs and pictures are stored in flash memory so it is more stable than the hard drives used in the mini (more resistant to the jarring effects of concrete floors). Slip 1000 of your favorite songs into your shirt pocket and your ready for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home