Friday, October 14, 2005

The Subtlety of Outdoor Advertising

I spotted a billboard downtown on Washington St. for the Kersey Valley Spookywoods. It took me a minute, but after reading the caption, "another satisfied customer" I noticed the illustration showed a man who peed his pants.

I have never visited any of these haunted attractions and maybe I just don't know the fun I'm missing, but I have no desire to lose control of my bladder. I'm too young to be wearing Depends, especially for recreational purposes.

Please tell me why I should pay good money to have some Jethro with a chainsaw chase me through the woods at night. I mean if you want scary, just try raising teenage daughters.

They do have a cool website though. Spiders attack your cursor. www.spookywoods.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home